Skip to content
- Use the alcohol sponges provided in the protection kits to clean any dirts and oils on the watch.
- Use the lint-free cloth to wipe off the alcohol.
- Spray the application solution onto the release liner, dip the cotton swab to the application solution and apply it to the watch.
- Dip the head of tweezer in the application solution and slowly peel off the film.
- Align the film to the corresponding area on your watch.
- Gently wipe in the same direction with the swab to remove water.
- Use the positioning stick to press the edge of the film to make it stick firmly.
- Leave the film to dry on your watch for at lest 24 hours before wearing.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist